Thursday, January 6, 2011

Waiting Waiting Waiting

We are now in the pre-construction stage of the process and I think the most frustrating as it involves a lot of waiting for things to be done that are out of my control. That's really hard for me, I guess cause I'm impatient and I can't oversee to make sure stuff is happening. I will have to learn to have some more patience and faith.

This week we received the final plans (including shadow diagrams and X-sections etc) and questions from Design. We have approved these so the next step is now to get the BASIX assessment done. I think this should take approx 2-3 weeks.

After the BASIX assessment comes back, we will have to make any neccessary changes and then get the basix cetificate. I think it's then on to get approval for our designs from the estate and also the get a statement of environmental effects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment