Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rude Builder (a neighbours not ours)

On the weekend we found out our rear neighbour has almost finished their build. They have had their temp fencing removed and we can now see the impact of the excess fill on our land (as they put their sedimentary fence on our land). It's only a meter or so on our land and about 30-40 CM high but we don't want to have to remove it ourselves.

I called their builder (their SS) today and asked him if he can remove it and he bascially said he was happy with it and he wouldn't be changing it, to speak to my builder to get it moved or our neighbours landscaper. He was really rude on the phone too. I have brought this up with them before so it's not the first time they are hearing about it but I wanted to make sure it was done before they left the site.

Not sure what to do now. I think I might have to suck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment