Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fixing stage complete - I don't think so!

Today I got an email with our fixing stage complete progress invoice. Okay so they have had the painters in the past 3 days (including today) but there is no kitchen, no bathroom, no laundry cupboards and no shelving in the wardrobes. I get the progress stage can also be or 85% complete but I think this is less than 85%!

I will call tomorrow and question it! At least it's not due for payment for 14 days so some time to still sort this out!

2 comments:

  1. Don't pay it, its illegal for them to issue u with an invoice for unfinished work. Take a lesson from those individuals who built with a builder who went bust and paid the progress invoice before work was completed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Ynot. I called and emailed today and SS said kitchen was in...well it went in today, they will give me a couple of days extenion on the invoice since it should have only been billed today.

    ReplyDelete