Thursday, November 10, 2011

Locked Out

Today I got a call from our new SS. He seems like a really nice guy. I took the oppourtunity to let him know about the few issues I had already raised with our old SS to make sure he was aware of them. He asked a few questions and explained a few things. He then let me know that the carpenter had been there today installing architraves and some of the doors and should be back there again tomorrow. I went by on the way home but alas too late...we are now officially locked out. I don't mind though as it means things can progress further internally. Our SS also said he'd give us a call when they are doing the painting so we can come through and have a look (WOOHOO) can't wait!!!

I also noticed today that the downpipes and flashing were all painted (oh and the addtional downpipe is needed but did get moved so not over our exterior light now).

1 comment: