Saturday, November 5, 2011

News like that makes me nervous

Today I heard that Cosmopolitan Homes went into Volulntary liquidation on Friday. That is two large building companies in a month!

While I'm not building with Cosmopolitan or Westminster it does make me nervous in general about the building industry - what it means for people buildng these homes, what it means for other builders, and what it means for the general economy.

Hopefully my building company is doing okay and will continue along until we get in our home which is still a while off.

To those who are/were building with Westminster & Cosmopolitan homes, my thoughts are with you and I hope that all is sorted out through your insurance and is not too delayed to finish your build (and the the quality that you were expecting).

No comments:

Post a Comment